Master’s degree in any field from HEC recognized University / Institute
Working experience in University / Educational institutes or any reputable organization would be preferred.
Job Responsibilities & Skills
1. Liaison with different organizations by using different prospective approach.
2. Providing support in arranging/coordinating Job Fairs and seminars.
3. One-on-One counselling session with students on career development
4. Assist students in all aspects of the job search including resume writing, interviewing techniques and job referrals.
5. Arrange training programs for soft skills and for interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise.
6. Performing activities relating to communication and coordination (within the department and externally), including communication, such as emails, announcements, minutes and reports.
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
8. Coordination with team in maintaining discipline and implementing code of conduct within the campus as a routine task.
Air University offers competitive salary package. Other benefits include membership of contributory provident fund scheme, medical insurance and pension insurance scheme.
The Terminal degree must be attested from HEC
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
This position is Islamabad based only