Qualification: At least BSCS/BCS/MCS or equivalent qualification in relevant field from HEC recognized university with minimum 2.5/4.00 CGPA.
Fazaia Medical College is looking for an experienced and skilled professional having sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and have experience to, maintain, and support IT and information’s systems to meet the business needs of organizations and scale as organizations grow also analyze and create tests, and develop specifications and requirements for developers and programmers to follow. The candidate should have at least 05 years’ experience in Software Architecture, Software Development, Database Designing, Maintaining, and troubleshooting existing software’s. Sound Knowledge of ERP languages currently in use to write ERP Programs.
Technical Skills: Further technical skills are mentioned below:
- Examine and evaluate existing software solutions
- Strong analytical Skills
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of data modeling and data visualization tools
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Structuring and prioritizing project requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organization
- Liaison with other IT staff such as programmers to tailor existing software or development of new software
- Ensure deadlines and budget requirements
- Brainstorming new ways to add more functionality to the system
- Choosing and configuring the hardware for ERP deployment