Bachelor or equivalent degree in finance, accounting, or relevant field, preferably ACCA, ICMA (Finalist) / CA (Inter)
3 years’ working experience in same role at any reputable organization/ CA firm.
* Sound knowledge of (QuickBooks, SAP, Microsoft Office Suite or any other ERPs)
* Well versed with Accounts Finalization, Accounts/Bank Reconciliation & Tax Laws
* Should have strong written and verbal communication skills
* Analytical, time management and critical reasoning skills will be an added advantage
* Prior experience working with financial accounts.
* Ensuring all financial records are kept up to date with all the latest transactions and changes updated/posted on daily basis in system/software.
* Reconciliation of all account’s ledgers and their verification from all internal and external stakeholders/parties (Including banks).
* Performing periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems in data postings or others.
* Preparing variance analysis on Weekly/Monthly basis as may be required by the management.
* Submission of Monthly / quarterly tax return.
* Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
* Salary disbursement.
* Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
* Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports,
* Assist senior management in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
* Keeping record of assets, along with movement recording, tagging etc.
How to apply:
Please apply online at http://portals.au.edu.pk/jobs.
The Terminal degree must be attested from HEC
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
No TA/DA would be admissible for test/interview