International Conference on Modeling & Simulation
Undergraduate Poster Competition
Cash Awards and Merit Certificates
- Open to Undergraduate Students
- The names of students and supervising faculty must be included in the poster
- Poster maximum size (Panaflex): 24" x 36"
- Nominal fee of Rs. 3000/- per Poster for students not registered for the conference, to cover organizational expenses for tea/coffee breaks, lunch and merit certificates
- Nominal fee of Rs. 1500/- per Poster for students registered for the conference.
- An additional fee of Rs. 500/- applies to each student beyond a maximum number of 3-Students, allowed for a poster.
- 3 cash awards of 40, 30, 20 Thousand Rupees respectively for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd positions
The Undergraduate Poster Award will recognize research and creative activities, on-going or completed by undergraduate students. Individuals or teams are eligible for this competition.
The research posters should highlight the research completed by the student or team of students. The posters should include the research questions or hypotheses, the methods of discovery and the findings and significance to the field of study or profession.